Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Under Water

Weight: 318.2        Average for the week: 3.3         Total: 5.9 (14 days)

There's been two days of gain now. Obviously they are due to my choices in food, mostly sodium. Tonight is supposed to be my real reward night. I'm not sure if I will have my piece of pie though.
Probably, because I am kind of looking forward to it, but I need to make better choices.

I am in no way giving up, I have still lost 6 pounds in two weeks, and that is almost exactly 1% of my body weight (the recommended amount).

There is no happy dance today. I was hoping to be at a 10 pound loss by now, but it is what it is, ho hum! Maybe as the day goes on I can focus on the achievement more than the set back!

On a brighter note, I am supposed to be getting called for an interview at Wally World! I'm actually quite excited about it. I even dreamed about it last night. They have insurance and profit sharing, employee discounts, and most importantly...PAY CHECKS!!

Here's to a bright day!

HUGGZZ

*****************************************************************
1 can of spinach
4-5 oz of pulled pork tossed in homemade wing sauce (think I'll call it Pig's Fly!!)

5 liters water
3 cups coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment