Saturday, September 7, 2013

Feeling The Difference

Weight: 317.2        Total: -5.8      Average: 3.4  (in past 3 days)

Have you ever felt that awkward jiggle, when you've lost weight, but need to tone? I felt it yesterday walking from the cashier to the gas pump yesterday! At first I was horrified, but then I said "Progress!" My jeans even felt a little looser. So yesterday was a good day, and today has started even better.

I'm definitely going for a long walk today! I've only been on short walks the last couple of days, but when I let Hambone out this morning, I could feel the fall in the air. I don't have a lot of time before the sun is up, so this is going to be short again today!

Hope your day is filled with nice surprises, with the wind at your back and the sun on your face!

______________________________________

Hambone has nearly gotten himself on restriction from walks. Though I know he needs them, I also need to get him under control when he sees other animals. He successfully clothes lined Jude today on our 1.5 mile walk!

So going to do some research on getting him under control. Until then, Jude and I will take our walks alone!

Mini-celebration time! What 5 pounds of fat looks like! HUGGZZ




***************************************************************
Complimentary meal
2 hard boiled eggs
1 stalk celery with cream cheese

Complimentary meal
Can of green beans
2 fried eggs topped with bacon pieces and cheddar (OMG YUMMY)

Reward Meal
2 chicken tenders with ranch and hot sauce
3 tater tots
2 cups (maybe more) sauteed cabbage in sesame oil
1 cup yogurt
1 cup animal graham crackers
(thought about some ice cream, but forgot about it until now!)

3 or more liters of water (was a little behind today, I may have hit the 4 liter mark, but 3 for sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment