Sunday, September 15, 2013

Slow and Steady

Weight: 314       Total: -9





Good morning!

I am trying to be positive today. The weight is coming off so slowly, it's damn near driving me crazy. I know that in the next week I'll be starting my cycle and I will see a rise in the scale soon. I would love to see it drop considerably though!

The weight loss has been consistent for the past few days, 4 ounces at a time. Weighing is becoming more and more frustrating. It is important to success though. Taking an average at the end of the week, helps on the bad days.

Yesterday, I played a whole 15-20 minutes of basketball with the boys! It might not sound like much, but it felt like a lot to me. Jericho and I were skunked by James and Bobby (8-1). I also got way to personal with the court (fell). Next time I want more!

After our short game we cooled down by throwing the football around. I think if the sun had been a little lower, it may have lasted longer. Even though it was only 79 degrees out there, it felt like we were roasting.

Today, I think I will try to hump that 1.5 mile trail again. I am so sore, and my feet are killing me, but I want more. I don't want to stop!

I know that we go through things for a reason. I'm trying to keep my head up and eyes on the goal. Slow and steady wins the race, right?! I really hope so!

HUGGZZ

*********************************************************************

Complimentary Meals
2 fried eggs with bacon pieces and slice of american cheese
1 stalk celery with cream cheese

Complimentary Meals
1 lb crab legs (didn't realize the sodium count...Duh!)
spinach salad, tomato, cucumber, black olives, cheddar, sunflower seeds- ranch

Reward Meal
1 1/2 BBQ chicken leg quarters
1 1/2 cups steamed broccoli
1 cup peach yogurt
1 1/2 cups mashed potatoes
1/2 snickers bar


No comments:

Post a Comment