Friday, September 6, 2013

Another Day

Weight 318.8              Total: -4.2  

I slept so restlessly last night. I think mostly because I took a nap yesterday afternoon. It was unintentional, I laid down with Jude for him to take a nap and woke up 2 hours later.

All night I dreamed about South Dakota. I dreamed my father-in-law, my husband's exwife, and I were there visiting. I wanted to stay. There were lots of different wild animals too. A great owl, a deer, a tiger, and maybe a mother bear and her cubs?! So strange!

I have a busy day ahead of me, and really I'd rather hide and wish them away, that's just my natural personality. I will pull my boot straps up though and get on with it!

Have an awesome day, I'll be back for consumption tonight!

HUGGZ

************************************************************************

Complimentary meal
2 hard boiled eggs
2 stalks celery with cream cheese

Complimentary meal
grilled chicken breast with hot sauce
stalk of celery with cream cheese
Cucumber water

Reward meal
green salad with tomato, black olives, mozzarella, crackers, sunflower seeds-ranch
1/2 Adkins broccoli and chicken meal (too salty)
banana
2 swiss cake rolls
cucumber water
1/2 cup strawberry banana yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment