Monday, September 23, 2013

Weighing In On A New Scale

Weight 311.1                              Total: -11.9

Dad took me to buy a new scale last night. I have come to the conclusion, that it is really our floors making the scales read different. I finally got a steady weight on the porch. Not sure what I'm going to do on rainy or snowy days, but to know I've really lost over 12 pounds is nice (can't weigh naked on the porch, well I could, but might give the neighbors post traumatic stress disorder)!

My new scale doesn't just give me a weight, it gives a BMI, and hydration levels. It also has a memory for up to four different profiles. Now if I can just figure out how to get the damn thing programmed!
So far the book has held up to it's end of the deal. If I eat one or two low carb meals then have my reward meal within 60 minutes, I lose 1% of my body weight. It is agonizing sometimes. I want to see results now! More than just the number on the scale, but actually in my clothes.

Well, actually I have. Yesterday when in a hurry to go to the bathroom, because drinking over a gallon of water apparently turns you into a sprinter, I pulled my jeans down without unbuttoning them. Then
I pulled them back up the same way. I guess it is changing...

The last 2 days I've been slack on my one-a-days with my friend, think he has too! It really is hard to keep up with! Going to make it a point to get out there today and get it done!

Hopefully getting my card unlocked this morning, and paying my phone doesn't prove to be hectic! I
also really hope Walmart hasn't tried to call. I am more than motivated to start.

I also got some other possible good news. The porter that Rob's restaurant had decided to go with was a no call, no show yesterday. I plan to go up there this afternoon and put in an application. I know Walmart is going to keep me part time for at least 6 months, and the porter job is only three to four hours a day. Between the two I will come close to a 40 hour work week, and that sounds great to me!

Have an awesome day guys! I only have a few minutes before I have to get the kids up and going!
HUGGZZ
*************************************************************

Complimentary Meal
baked chicken
asparagus
1 stalk celery with cream cheese

Reward meal
Spinach salad with tomato, beets, black olives, french's fried onion, croutons-ranch
1/2 cup creamy chicken and dumplings
1 cup of milk
1 pack of nutter bites to go
1 pack of chips ahoy minis to go


No comments:

Post a Comment