Monday, September 9, 2013

Don't Let Me Down!

Weight: 314               Total: -9

So here it goes again, proving the Heller's theory on insulin and metabolic change when you eat the way they want you to. Low carb for your breakfast and lunch, then the 3rd meal is game on! My glutton mind was telling me last night to go for a third piece of chicken, but instead I just moved on to the banana pudding. I was full but not painfully stuffed, and I've lost another pound and a half.

I love that I can eat my favorite foods everyday, and still lose weight! I'm not really seeing, yet, why this plan is not more renowned. Maybe because some people think that just because you can eat anything and as much as you want, it needs to be a pig fest?

Or possibly just being able to adhere to a schedule. That is what I am seeing it as, "a schedule."
All things are good in time.

When I first started, I was eating more than my at the reward meals. Now I'm eating to sate, and even that sometimes is too much for me. I'm trying to find that perfect balance, because about an hour after I eat I feel too full.

Even if I stay up 3 hours after my dinner, I go to bed with a full belly.

Unfortunately with my size it'll take another 14-24 lbs before I start noticing a difference with my clothes and such, but my rings are slipping, I even had to move them to my thumb to sleep. After losing my grandmother's wedding rings, I am too afraid to take them completely off. It still saddens me quite often.

Since I AM losing more than suggested, I have a plan! I am going to try to maintain this rate of weight loss until I hit 299. Then I will go to plan A, which includes a small snack either at mid afternoon or late night. Since I'm going to bed full already it'll probably be the afternoon. At this rate I should be close to hitting that goal by the end of the month (fingers crossed)!

Plan A with the snack should slow my loss or maintain it. I want to maintain the 299 for a month to give my body time to adjust, then switch to plan B which is pretty much the same plan I'm on now!

It's a plan, if nothing else! Today I'm going to be enjoying a pork picnic that I cooked down yesterday!! YUM YUM

Time to get the kiddos up! Have an awesome day!!

HUGGZZ

********************************************************************
Complimentary Meal
2 fried eggs with real bacon pieces and slice of borden cheese
1 stalk celery with cream cheese ( I still have not grown tired of this meal!!)

Complimentary Meal
5oz plain pulled pork (dipped it in a mixture of ranch and Texas Pete)
1 can green beans

Reward meal
2 beef and bean burritos (frozen)
3 slices cheese
sour cream (approx 4 tbsp)
1 cup Mexican rice with pulled pork
2 fiber gummies




No comments:

Post a Comment