Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mind Over Matter

Weight: 314.8        Average for week: -2.2


Yesterday was the first time in three weeks that I have felt deprived. At lunchtime I went ahead and made my lunch, while Robert went to Rally's for Jude and his food. Sitting in the same room with people munching on seasoned french fries, dipping them in ketchup really bothered me.

Only for a millisecond did I think about giving in. I was able to put off the urge by saying I would make some homemade fries for dinner, which by then I didn't even want them!  It may be the fact that I had already decided to only have a small lunch and dinner, avoiding breakfast except for some black coffee and water. Who knows? Who cares? I won.

I enjoyed my reward meal to the fullest! I didn't get hungry later either, so this diet HAS to be doing something! I can't remember ever eating pancakes and not being hungry later, or feeling like I wanted to take a nap!

Every morning I browse the internet for before and after pictures of extreme weight loss successes. This is my motivation. If you find it hard to keep your mind on course, I suggest it highly! At first I spent a ton of time going through them, but everyday I find I need it less and less! Also find yourself a hero! Someone who has already done it and is maintaining! I have about 5 or 6 of them on myfitnesspal.com.

On to even better news. It looks like I have the job at Walmart! I go today for a drug test, and as soon as they get my back ground check in, they said they will call me for orientation. Whoot whoot!! THIS is the best news I have heard in a long time!

Here is my one-a-day for yesterday. My yard and my Ham Bone!


I hope your day is absolutely wonderful and inspiring!

HUGGZZ
**********************************************************************

Complimentary Meal
Wendy's double stack without bun
Side salad-ranch (picked out the carrots)

Reward Meal
3 hot wings-ranch
1 moderate slice of Stromboli
1 piece Sicilian pizza
2 stalks celery-ranch
Approx 15 cheesy bacon fries (probably less)
Dad is back in town, so the first night is always a celebration!


No comments:

Post a Comment