Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wading

Weight 316

Ugh, I don't even want to talk about weight today. It's probably not as bad as is seems. Rob hugged me from behind yesterday and noticed that the buckle on the back of my pants need to be tightened. He was genuinely happy for me to see that it had to be moved a good 2 inches to tighten it.

I think I really need to measure myself, for times like this.

Tonight, I have a job interview. I am so so happy about that, more than anything! I went back to Walmart yesterday, and explained to an associate that I was supposed to be called for an interview last week, and feared that my number was lost in the masses.

She promptly took me to the back and as I waited for her by the back door another associate came out and asked if I needed help. This girl wanted to get my number and send me away again. I was reluctant to leave, so I asked her if she was sent to me. She said no, so I wrote my name slowly on the piece of cardboard she had given me giving the other girl enough time to make it back. It worked!

The original lady led me through the back to the hiring managers, they printed up my application and asked me to come back tonight at 9 pm for an interview. Oh, pray, pray, pray for me please. I'm feeling so much hope, that we will once again be out of this rut and Christmas will be bright! This job means no more putting off this bill to pay another.

I am just not the same when I'm not financially contributing. There is some emotional gratification of receiving a paycheck at the end of the week, and with 7 kids, we need that paycheck!

Yesterday, my friend and I started doing one-a-day photos. Here is my first submission.

Of course this guy would show up while I only had my phone! Never the less, he was waiting patiently on my van when I came out of the store yesterday. I am taking him as a good sign! He really was pretty.

Have a great day guys!

HUGGZZ
********************************************************************

Complimentary Meal
1 bratwurst with mustard
1 can spinach

Reward Meal
4 small pancakes-syrup
1 cup corn beef hash
4 bacon
2 scrambled eggs

(Usually after a meal like this I am hungry about an hour or two after, we'll see what happens)

No comments:

Post a Comment