Friday, September 20, 2013

No Time For "No Tolerance"



                                      (My one-a-day for 9/19/13 My boys off to school)



I went to the clinic to have my drug screen for Walmart. There I got good and bad news.

The Bad News. My scale is a liar. (ha ha...you thought I failed! Not a chance!)

The Good News. I actually weigh less than it says. Not by much, but by a few pounds at least!

In light of that I will not be posting my weight until we have a better scale. I will continue to
post my meals for you, just in case you are without a book and want to try this diet yourself.
Hopefully it won't be long before I've acquired a new one.

No Time For "No Tolerance"
Most of my day yesterday, I was at my boys' school, trying to bring attention to these neighborhood, wanna be gangster mutts. I was hotter than a fire cracker. It took all I had in me not to snatch one of those boys up!

These parents that take their job so lightly will be singing the woes of their kids being in jail or worse, in just a few years. They have definitely given me inspiration to find ways to prevent bullying. The schools have these "supposed" no tolerance rules, that must be missed placed because unless you are standing in their face and demand an outcome, it will be brushed off.

These boys weren't just cussing at my kids and threatening them, they were cussing at me and threatening me. Then they proceeded to cuss at the school bus driver, whom said she was "going to pretend she didn't hear that." What?! The driver held her hand up to me and said, "I got this."

Uh, obviously you don't "have this!" For one she should have held the kids on the bus until transportation was called and mediation arrived. Or called the police when she saw the group of kids follow mine towards our house! And you're going to "pretend" you didn't hear it?

All I have to say is if one of those kids touch one of mine, it'll be a sad, sad day for them!

Hopefully, today will be an easier one. Even though I enjoyed my meal last night, I think I'm going to try to stay away from meals like that in the future. I feel a bit groggy today, it may be my cycle or the carbohydrate ans sodium rich foods we had.

Cheers to a new day!

HUGGZZ
**************************************************************************
Complimentary Meal
spinach salad with tomato, cucumber, cheddar-ranch
7 hot wings-ranch

Reward Meal
Ruby Tuesdays
1 pretzel burger (1/2 with bun 1/2 without bun)
1 plate salad bar
2/3 double chocolate cake with 1 scoop ice cream

I do realize my reward meals are a bit much lately!



No comments:

Post a Comment