Tuesday, September 10, 2013

More Than A Grain Of Salt

Weight: 316 (yesterday I was 314)

I went WAY over my salt intake yesterday, and I am paying for it! My rings are too tight to wear and the scale went up 2 pounds. I also have not been to the bathroom for 2 days, despite the fiber gummies.

Between eating at my uncle's on Sunday (he loves to add salt), and the frozen burritos and mexican rice I had last night, I am not surprised. I knew there was going to be a problem last night when I logged my food into my Myfitnesspal before bed. I had gone over 1,471 in sodium.

So today, I'm focused on lower sodium, drinking LOTS of water, a few cups of coffee, and spinach for my lunch. Hopefully that will undo the damage!

I am okay with the weight gain right now, probably because I know what the problem is. Don't get me wrong I am not happy about it, but I can endure through it!

Today I am going out to speak to some managers about a job. I've put in several applications and I need to check up on them. I'm also going to hit some Chinese restaurants to see if I can get a gig until money starts flowing again. Wish me luck, please. We need a miracle!

I found a really cool idea on the internet last night, that I think might give my business the bump it needs to get going again. Finding the materials might be tricky. Once I've found a place that gets rid of this particular item, I should have a steady supply though.

Have an awesome day guys! I am going to try to do the same!

HUGGZZ

*********************************************************************
Complimentary Meal
1 1/2 cups sauteed cabbage
4 oz pulled pork in homemade wing sauce (YUM YUM)
32 oz cucumber water

Reward meal
Taco Bell-
3/4 Cantina Chicken burrito
Bean burrito
Chips (approx 10)
Medium root beer



No comments:

Post a Comment