Thursday, September 5, 2013

One Foot In Front Of The Other

Half The Girl
Weight: 320.4            Total: -2.6

Yesterday was my first really bad day on this "new eating plan." I stuck to it though and I still averaged a 2.6 pound weight loss. It was very hard to keep this in perspective. The scale was back to 320.4 this morning and I'm pretty sure it was the salty ham that had made me retain water. NO MORE! I need to watch my sodium. To add to that the night before I had fried shrimp, french fries, and frickles! I'm such a silly fat girl!

I ate my breakfast early this morning. A little worried about being able to maintain until noon. Hopefully some coffee throughout the day will hold me off.

To bring it all into perspective I'm posting a pic of what 1 pound of fat looks like.


In The News

*Ariel Castro hangs himself in jail, or did he? Maybe we'll never know. The first thing I thought, was the guards did it. Maybe they even looked the other way while an inmate did it. Then I thought, "sounds like a selfish, abuser to me, trying to escape punishment. While sending out one more blow of abuse."

The woman he tortured are bound to feel misplaced guilt. They are strong though, and I am confident they will overcome, and maybe find some relief.

Fun At The Beach
Friday and Saturday (September 5th and 6th)
Blues at the Beach
17th street park
$5 a day or $8 for both days
(children are welcome)

Gotta get these kids going! Have an awesome day!
HUGGZZ

**************************************************************
Complimentary Meal
1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
2 pieces ham lunchmeat

Complimentary Meal
Sauteed chicken breast (skinless) with asparagus and sesame oil
Cucumber water
Green salad with cucumber, black olives,parmesian-ranch

Reward meal
Sauteed chicken breast (skinless) with green beans and sesame oil (dipped some in BBQ sauce)
cucumber water
Green salad with cucumber, black olives, provolone, tomato, french's fried onion, sesame seeds, beets-     ranch
2 bites spinach and goat cheese pizza
small apple

My early breakfast lasted me for about 4 hours, surprisingly. If you notice, I just made the apple my desert. Originally. I was only going to have desert on Sundays and Wednesday's. I may extend that to Friday's also, unless I see a dramatic change of weight tomorrow (Hee Hee)! Basically the kids want me to make this banana pie, and if I so desire a piece, I'll eat it guilt free.




No comments:

Post a Comment